41 Insider Tips for Winning NaNoWriMo 2017 Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Reedsy
My friends over at Reedsy sent me this fantastic article which I thought I’d share. This one covers the gamut, from pantsing to plotting, from the first draft to the revision. You will definitely want to check this out since we’re only two weeks out from the mayhem that is NaNo.
Get ready for NaNoWriMo with these pearls of wisdom from veteran authors and editors.
Don’t forget to check out Ben Beardsley’s Loreley series!
Ben has done a fantastic job giving us some exciting serialized occult fiction. It’s a little weird, it’s a little creepy, and it’s a lot of fun. So, go check it out!
There are lots of exciting things coming to the site.
Over the course of the next year, I plan on introducing a lot of new “stuff” to the site. I plan on releasing several free guides on everything from the basics of worldbuilding to my definitive guide on getting your author website built. In addition, you can look forward to a premium membership package coming down the line as well. I know, I know…premium memberships mean you may have to pay money but I’m making one that will pack a punch with some of the cheapest website hosting around that will fit the budget of any author around. Besides, the money made will be reinvested into the site so that I CAN PAY WRITERS FOR THEIR STORIES. There will be multiple levels with varying pricing to fit your needs. Here’s a bit of a sneak peek:
- Very cheap, very powerful Managed WordPress web hosting for your WordPress site.
- Free migration and setup from your current hosting provider, if possible.
- A free SSL with a 2048-bit encryption, which is the highest standard in the industry.
- Professional, white glove tech support.
- Premium pricing on services offered through joeforrest.com.
- HUGE discounts on things like website security, professional email, SEO tools, and marketing tools from the number one hosting company in the world.
- Access to site exclusives before they’re made public.
Sounds pretty cool, huh?
That’s not everything but it’s all we have time for today. Check ya on the flippy-floppy, taco!
Want to learn about chaos magick? Go to chaos magick university. Figure it out.
Latest posts by Joe Forrest (see all)
- GroundZeroSum - January 27, 2018
- Author Spotlight: Samie Sands / Not Dead Yet - October 31, 2017
- Author Spotlight: Andy Peloquin / Different Not Damaged - October 30, 2017
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.