Different, Not Damaged
by Andy Peloquin
Genre: Dark Fantasy Short Stories
Strength from Weakness, Disability becomes Power
Some call them disabilities, but for others they are gifts:
– A voiceless child painting visions of death.
– A killer with a deadly message plagued by a burden of guilt.
– A priestess divinely empowered to absorb others’ pain.
– A soldier fighting for courage in the face of fear.
– A broken warrior-priest on a mission of vengeance.
– A thief desperate to escape the burden of his memories.
Betrayed by mind or body, these people struggle to survive in a grim world that takes no pity on the weak. Yet they will discover that they are simply different, not damaged.
This collection of dark fantasy short stories will keep you turning the page as you experience life through the eyes of the differently-abled.
Pick up this uniquely heart-wrenching book today because you want to feel what it means to live with a disability.
What Readers Are Saying
This collection of stories keeps you engrossed right through to the end. – S.S.
These stories about people trying to overcome, or at least come to terms with, the hardships of their lives. Worth the read! – T.E.
This is one of those books that leaves you wanting more. – S.S
About the Author
I am, first and foremost, a storyteller and an artist–words are my palette. Fantasy is my genre of choice, and I love to explore the darker side of human nature through the filter of fantasy heroes, villains, and everything in between. I’m also a freelance writer, a book lover, and a guy who just loves to meet new people and spend hours talking about my fascination for the worlds I encounter in the pages of fantasy novels.
Fantasy provides us with an escape, a way to forget about our mundane problems and step into worlds where anything is possible. It transcends age, gender, religion, race, or lifestyle–it is our way of believing what cannot be, delving into the unknowable, and discovering hidden truths about ourselves and our world in a brand-new way. Fiction at its very best!
Signed Paperback, $10 Amazon
Follow the tour HERE for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!
Latest posts by Joe Forrest (see all)
- Author Spotlight: Samie Sands / Not Dead Yet - October 31, 2017
- Author Spotlight: Andy Peloquin / Different Not Damaged - October 30, 2017
- Writer’s Corner: Where My Ideas Come From - October 27, 2017
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.