Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
I’ve been in Arizona for a couple of years now, and I have to say that I’ve had more enriching life experiences here than I’ve had anywhere else. There are a few things I would like to mention, though, in no particular order:
- The whole dry heat thing. It’s still hot as hell when it’s 110 degrees outside. You just don’t sweat. So that dry heat thing? STFU please.
- It’s definitely a conservative state.Ã‚Â
- Sherrif Joe Arpaio is a racist dick.
- If you know where to look, there are some cool, open minded people that are worth knowing.
I think the next place I would like to live is the Northwest. I’ve always wanted to live in that area and the culture in that area vibes with me. So that might be a thing that happens at some point. Arizona is a decent place in a lot of aspects, but I can’t sit still for long.
As far as the writing thing goes…le sigh. I’ve been lax in writing other than posting instigating memes and news articles on my FB page. I’ve been researching some freelance opportunities for magazine articles, blogs, etc. I highly suggest that any of my writer peeps out there check out Freedom with WritingÃ‚Â as they have a newsletter that clues you in on freelance opportunities. There are several places I’m going to send stuff to thanks to them.
There are other interesting things happening in my life that I’ll reveal at a later date. Unfortunately, I’m in the middle of a divorce with someone that has a problem accepting reality for what it is. I’ll definitely share that story with the world once it’s all wrapped up, because it’s so damn crazy it’s worth reading.
That’s all for now.
Latest posts by Joe Forrest (see all)
- GroundZeroSum - January 27, 2018
- Author Spotlight: Samie Sands / Not Dead Yet - October 31, 2017
- Author Spotlight: Andy Peloquin / Different Not Damaged - October 30, 2017
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.